This first episode of the Voice Talks video podcast discusses the role voice technology is playing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sofia Altuna, one of Google Assistant’s top industry experts, hosts the discussion on the helpfulness of voice technology and how the industry is addressing the worldwide health crisis for both consumers and businesses alike. Guests include:
- Manuel Bronstein, VP Product, Google Assistant
- Danny Bernstein, Managing Director Global Product Partnerships, Google
- Dave Isbitski, Chief Evangelist of Amazon Alexa
- Bret Kinsella, Founder, CEO, Researcher, Voicebot.ai
- Jolene Amit, VP of Marketing, Voca.ai