Teens are cognizant of their online reputations and take steps to curate the content and appearance of their social media presence. Teens’ management of their profiles can take a variety of forms—we asked teen social media users about five specific activities that relate to the content they post and found that:
- 59% have deleted or edited something that they posted in the past
- 53% have deleted comments from others on their profile or account
- 45% have removed their name from photos that have been tagged to identify them
- 31% have deleted or deactivated an entire profile or account
- 19% have posted updates, comments, photos, or videos that they later regretted sharing
Read more: Teen Reputation Management Activities On Social Media. Found at YouTube from eStrategy.